sábado, janeiro 14, 2012

Casamento - Andrea e Lucio

Leave a Comment


Hello everybody!

All right, another bilingual wedding. It was a surprise for me when I started listening to English there. Well, it’s not a problem for me so I just started speaking English, lol. To tell you the truth, I like it. I wish I could have more weddings like this. I did tell the groom that I am available whenever they need. So, I hope they’ll hire me again someday, lol. The bride’s family is from USA and São Paulo e the Groom from Rio Grande do Sul.

I started shooting at Mirage. Andrea was there having her make-up and all arrangements done. The place was really nice.  I think I could get some good pictures there. 

After that I went to Marina das Flores. The place was beautifully decorated by Marilene from Colling Evento. Almost everything was prepared and organized by her. She did a really nice job. Along with that, we had Guaíba as our background and the sun was setting, it was fantastic. 

Everybody was really happy and enjoyed the ceremony, reception and the party there. I can say it was a day that many people will remember for a long time. 

Thank you for the opportunity and I wish we can see each other again someday.
Don’t forget to watch the slideshow after the pictures. There are 136 pictures that will show how pretty it was.

See you,

Alex




Olá!

Muito bem, mais um casamento bilíngue. Eu não estava preparado e quando cheguei lá já me deparei com o inglês. Como sou fluente, minha (nossas) noite foi intercalada entre o português e inglês. Gostei. Poderia ter mais casamentos assim. Espero que me contratem novamente, rs. A família da noiva é dos EUA e São Paulo e o noivo do RS.

Comecei fotografando na estética Mirage, local escolhido pela noiva para todos os preparativos. O lugar é muito bonito e acho que consegui umas boas fotos ali.

Depois fui para a Marina das Flores. O lugar estava belamente decorado (tá, isso é um inglês traduzido, não português, rs) pela Marilene da Colling Evento. Quase tudo foi preparado e organizado por ela e foi um ótimo trabalho. Junto tivemos o Guaíba como plano de fundo e quando o sol estava se pondo... foi fantástico.

Todos estavam muito felizes e curtiram a cerimônia, recepção e festa lá. I posso dizer que foi um dia que muitos lembrarão por muito tempo.

Obrigado pela oportunidade e espero que possamos nos ver novamente um dia.
Não esqueçam de olhar o slideshow no final. São 136 fotos que vão explicar melhor o dia e quão belo estava.

Abraços,

Alex


 
 
 
 



0 comentários: